Art Models 2 is available in two formats to fit your customers’ budget.
They are hardcover with disk and hardcover without disk (note: hardcover has a lay flat binding for hands free use.) Please see product table for pricing.
• Have 128 pages with 56 poses and nearly 200 high resolution full color photos.
• Have proportional reference for each model.
• Are designed for artists at all skill levels.
• Have a variety of male and female models in classic
ally inspired poses.
Versions sold with the companion disk:
• Have the PC & Mac compatible companion CD-ROM that contains each pose in a full 360 degree rotation for a total of nearly 1,500 high-resolution, full-color images.
• Provide the ability to zoom in on every photo for exceptional detail on challenging areas such as the hands, feet, and face, or project the photos to life size proportions.
• Has bonus poses not provided in the print book.
Increase your sales with Art Models 2, the second book in the premier figurative reference series. Inspire your customers to create figurative art by providing them the opportunity to step into the studio 24/7 with nine professional art models in over 56 beautifully photographed full color poses.
Art Models 2 can motivate your customers to practice more often and encourage them to try using different media.
Art Models 2 can be sold by itself or paired with other art supplies, for instance:
• Carving tools
• Casting Materials
• Sketch Pads
Art Models 4 features the 64 most requested pose sets as selected by readers and website visitors. The result showcases
a wide variety of interests and frequently requested features.
New Models to this edition include Ansleigh, Becca, BeccaDaniel, and Daphne—as you can see when you scroll down the page
to the thumbnail views.
Four views of every pose are printed in the book showing front, back and both sides of the pose. Printing just two
photos per page allowed for extra large views, enabling you to work directly from the book.
The Companion Disk provides an additional 20 views per pose (24 total photos per pose) creating a full 360-degree view.
Every photo can be enlarged for exceptional detail.
- Zoom in on eye & ears, fingers and toes and any area requiring a closer look.
- Project the photos to greater than life-size for yourself or a student group.
- Or, view the photos in any number of other ways such as printing just the one you want, or connecting your computer to a